Saturday, October 24, 2015

To The Talkative Ones (致长编大论者)

At times, I would stay on the phone for 3~4 hours a day until my handy burns my cheeks. Now days to avoid I roast my cheeks on daily basis, I would not simply give out my phone numbers to just anyone unless he/she is a very good friend. Perhaps it is not the long talk that worries me, but the mentalities and the motives of the caller:

·         Some callers said they want to drop everything and come to Thailand, China, Indonesia, Malaysia etc. just to learn magic…
·         Some callers wanted to be off hook from legal cases…
·         Some callers wanted to get some corpse oils…
·         Some callers just want to talk without any aims…
·         Some callers want to learn magic…
·         Some callers want to divorce and bring their children to SEA…
·         And many more…

All these calls really make me worry a lot. Perhaps these people just want to find someone to release their tensions; or perhaps they are seeking help. I am not too worried about those who just like to talk and do nothing else; but those who really want to give up everything in their own countries.

I am not giving names, but for these magic fans; I would only put up some suggestions for these folks for their future reference before diving into magic or picking up my number to call: 
  •       Please perform a thorough research on the place you wish to migrate or to move in first including local customs, infrastructures, work opportunities, children educations etc. Bear in mind that the living expenses in SEA would not be cheaper than other places in Europe and USA.
  •      Please have a topic ready to talk and just not talk along and agree with whatever I said because by echoing on what I said only masks your real problem or expose your real intentions of not being serious. I have met with many people of this kind. But seriously, if you just want to talk; then please pay an advance consultation fee of USD50 for 20 minutes.
  •      Please bear in mind that the magic will not earn you a living, you still need a means to have stable income. Kumanthong statue however large; will only sits there for another 100 years and do nothing! So, while indulging in magical matters overseas; you also need income.
  •      Please just send me email and state precisely what you want. I would not charge for one or two mails; but for more, you would need to pay. Of course, if you are an acquaintance; then I would not ask money explicitly.

·      If you really want to move to Malaysia, especially Penang; then it is best to drop by Penang and may be I can help you to look around (with a fee). That would be more efficient than spending hours of non-productive time on long distance calls.

Last but not least, it is not my concern of your future endeavours; but I hate to see a person selling everything and be stranded in a foreign land. It is the welfare of the children and dependences that I am more worried about. So, before you really selling off your business and properties in USA; drop in my place and have a cup of coffee first. Please don’t just call for nothing as empty talks not only waste your time; and mine too!

No comments:

Post a Comment