Saturday, June 2, 2012

Exorcism: A Personal Experience


This is a very true personal experience that I think it is worthwhile to share to those who like to collect manuals, especially exotic Thai magic manuals, leklai and stuffs made of grave yard dirt.



The story begins when I got hold of a Kelantanese Thai manual not too long ago. I started to draw the yants and started the chants as recorded in the manual. Interesting things occur almost instantly. On that night, a friendly monk approached me and invited me to go for a leklai hunting, told me that someone will throw rumours around. True enough all those happened.



At first it was in the dream, and then gradually I can see this monk moving about in my house until I felt no privacy. What was not OK was that the atmosphere in my house became cold and seemed to have accumulated much negative energies. I began to have head and eye ache.



I decide to give my guru rinpoche a call, and my guru’s reply confirmed my suspicions that the entity was an evil spirit. The rinpoche ordered me to attend a Black Thorma Chod retreat and a pacification fire puja session. So I did. Right after the retreat I felt great. My guru then instructed me to perform one annihilation fire ritual and three pacification fire rituals at my house.



Now everything was back to normal. But the spirit was hurt during the annihilation ritual, and due to the practice of compassion, my guru instructed me to carry out a healing fire ritual and a phowa deliverance ritual to send it away.



The moral of the story is that, be very careful of what you collect and practise; if you cannot find any support of your practice, then it is time to stop. Even an experience person can also find himself into trouble. In my case, I was lucky my guru was around the corner.

1 comment:

  1. "...very careful of what you collect and practise; if you cannot find any support of your practice, then it is time to stop...."

    totally agree with that;)

    ReplyDelete