Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Secret Recipe


My friend asked me, I am 45 and my hair is still black with only a piece of white hair; while he already almost bold. I seldom fall sick and never visited a doctor for the past three years, so what is my secret recipe?

 

Studying magic is fun in that I also have the opportunity to learn about some traditional treatments that have cured many of my sickness and saved me bundles.

 

In my opinion, magic and traditional medicine cannot be separated as many of the herbal medicines will need to be blessed by mantras in front of guru statue.

 

In fact, with some prayer in front of my guru statue added with simple massaging techniques, I solved many of my muscle strain problems. At time, I also can help my friends to solve their muscle issues too! Quick and simple, it normally takes 20 minutes for light muscle strain.

 

There are 5 foods that I will consume daily:

 

·         Garlic

·         Onion

·         Ginger

·         Olive oil

·         Tomato

 

Every morning before my prayer to lineage guru and meditation, I will prepare my secret recipe rice for breakfast, the making is not difficult:

 

·         Chop all ingredients into small pieces.

·         Put them in a rice cooker together with some brown rice and then switch on the power.

 

It is that simple. The best thing is that the ingredients are not expensive! But before you try it out, consult your doctor first.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment