Thursday, February 4, 2016

Magic Is Not An All-cure (法术无绝对)

By Barry

I have two persons whom are really close to me. Just call them Jeanny and Tania (not their real name). One day, two of them got into fight because of some reason... It makes me confused and sad, since both of them are good to me... So in order to make a peace between them, I tried with all of my might to cast a spell on behalf of them. My master knows my intention. He asked me, "Are both of them really wanted to be reconciled?" I didn't know that actually my master was trying to hint something to me at that moment...

After several months, it looked like there is some result to my effort. Somehow two of them could meet under some complicated circumstances, and they make peace at last... Whether this occurrence is a coincidence, or is it the result of my spell casting I also didn't know... Or so I thought...

But the peace is only a temporary occurrence... Not so long after, two of them began to fight again... This time is even worse than the last... After observing them for a while and the situation couldn't get any better, I tried to cast a spell again...

So one day, I met with Tania. Out of nowhere, with anger upon her eyes, she said to me, "Do you know, somehow since this month, I often dream about Jeanny... Do you think she want to make peace with me?" And coincidently, it also starting that month I began to cast spell again... I just pretend I didn't know a thing about it and keep silence...

Another day, I met again with Tania, she still said that she often dreams about Jeanny... But then she also said angrily, "Even if she kneel down before me and apologize, I will never forgive her!" Even worse than the last time I met her... That moment I understand, no matter what I did, I couldn't make them reconciled through magic... And before everything get worse, I stopped casting spell... Even I stopped praying for their reconciliation...

And last, I understand what my master tried to hints me... If deep down in their heart, they didn't want to be reconciled, no magic in this world could grant them true peace like I wanted... The karma between them is too deep... Last I could do, I only pray for their own personal happiness... I already tired to meddle with others' problem anyway... Even if they are my family...

Liew’s note:

I was asked if I have dropped all of my magical practices. Well, the answer is yes and no.

The reason for ‘yes’ is same as the moral of the above story: you can’t change if people don’t want to be changed!

The reason for ‘no’ is that I have found that magic works in another way: if your way of living is what you enjoy most; then the magic will work wonder for you! If you don’t like your ways of living and wanted to change into another way that doesn't suit you; then no magic in this world can help you. This is my 30 years of experience with magic! Believe it my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment